When it comes to being bottom-ready for bottoming, not all fiber supplements are created equal. You'll want to be careful in selecting a product that is made with natural ingredients to keep you clean, confident, and ready. There are many different fiber supplements to choose from, but some have synthetic ingredients, added sugar or salt, flavorings, and dyes. Pure for Men was made by men like you. Our proprietary formulated fiber blend works with your body's natural process to promote gut health and cleanliness. So let's take a look at how our fiber supplements compare to other brands for staying clean and ready.
Benefits of fiber supplements
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate found naturally in fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains, but most Americans do not eat enough of the foods that naturally contain fiber. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics recommends adult men get at least 38 grams (g) of fiber per day and women get 25 g of fiber per day.
A Fiber supplement can help maintain a healthy functioning digestive system, aid in weight management, and help treat other conditions, such as high blood sugar, and high cholesterol. And, of course, it helps maintain a sweet booty hole for bottoming.
Types of fiber and how they Work
Soluble fiber absorbs water in the digestive tract turning into a gel-like substance that slows digestion, and it is beneficial for treating diarrhea. Insoluble fiber helps soften and bulks-up the stool to make it easier to pass, and it helps relieve constipation, prevents hemorrhoids and anal fissures. Fiber supplements come in various forms, including capsules and powders, and typically contain one of three types of fiber—psyllium, methylcellulose, or polycarbophil.
Fiber supplements come in various forms, including capsules and powders, and typically contain one of three types of fiber—psyllium, methylcellulose, or polycarbophil.
Psyllium is made from crushed seeds of Plantago ovata plants and contains 70% soluble fiber and 30% insoluble fiber. The most common brand name made from psyllium is Metamucil.
Methylcellulose is a non-fermentable fiber is created from the cell walls of plants. It's a soluble fiber that absorbs water to create a softer stool. It can be used long-term but may interfere with the absorption of food and nutrients. Methylcellulose is sold under the brand name Citrucel.
Polycarbophil, similar to methylcellulose, this soluble fiber also absorbs water in the intestinal tract and creates a bulkier, softer stool. Polycarbophil is sold under the brand names FiberCon, Fiber Lax, Equalactin, and Mitrolan.
Benefiber is another well-known brand, but it is not made from any of these fibers. It is a soluble fiber made from wheat dextrin, which is a form of wheat starch.
Other things to consider when purchasing a fiber supplement include how much fiber they contain, the other ingredients included, and the taste. For bottoming, you want a supplement with a high fiber content, so you should select one made from psyllium husk that contains more fiber in each capsule. You should also check the ingredients carefully. You don't want a supplement that contains added sugar or salt, dyes, or unnatural flavors. Instead, look for a supplement that contains other beneficial ingredients, such as Aloe. Taste is a factor too. Some fiber supplements have a bad taste, while others may have artificial fruit flavors. Most people opt for supplements that are unflavored and can also be added to food or beverages.
Dare to Compare Fiber Supplements
Now that you have the low down on fiber let's take a closer look at Pure for Men and two other brands. We are so confident in our brand and how much our customers love it that we'll put it up against any other fiber supplements.
Pure for Men Fiber Supplements
The best thing about Pure for Men is that it is a 100% natural, high-grade fiber supplement formulated with a blend of chia, flaxseed, psyllium husk, and aloe vera. They are safe, well-known, and thoroughly studied as soluble fibers that promote colon health and general wellness. Following are the many benefits of Pure for Men fiber supplements:
- PROPRIETARY BLEND OF FIBER: With Pure for Men, you get three types of fiber – chia seed, flaxseed, and psyllium husk. In addition to getting expanded fiber, there are additional health benefits of our supplement. Chia seeds are known to contain antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, and lignans. The flaxseed derivatives also provide healthy Omega-3 benefits, and aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties.This combination of healthy ingredients is not standard in other fiber supplements.
- READY FOR PLAYTIME: Because Pure for Men is made with 50% more fiber per capsule than other products, it works to hydrate and builds a soft but solid stool mass. Food particles and waste bind to the fiber, leaving you with a clean digestive tract. Think of it like a sponge cleaning up behind your meals. And, just like that, your booth hole is clean and ready!
- REDUCED SIDE EFFECTS: People who take fiber often complain about the side effects. Unlike other fiber supplements, our proprietary blend is designed to reduce common side effects such as bloating, nausea, cramps, and gassiness.
- 100% VEGAN FRIENDLY: Pure for Men is completely plant-based and is manufactured without gelatin or animal byproducts.
- EXCELLENT VALUE: Pure for Men is available in different sizes and counts for your convenience.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with your purchase within 60 days, we'll refund your money with no questions asked. We're so confident in the quality of our product that your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Other Fiber Supplement Brands
Sure, you can go to the drugstore to buy an over-the-counter fiber supplement that you may think will be a better value, but they are not made for men like you who want to stay ready and stay clean. Let's take a closer look at two other brands.
Metamucil is made from psyllium seed husks to promote healthy bowel movements, and it is available in capsules and powder. Since it contains psyllium, it also has other benefits such as weight management and heart health, but their products are not all-natural and contain other added ingredients that are of concern.
The fiber capsules contain gelatin made from either cow or pig collagen, which is a protein made up of connective tissues, including animal skin, tendons, ligaments, and bones. It also contains trace amounts of gluten.
Metamucil powder contains genetically modified ingredients, including maltodextrin, citric acid, and aspartame. Maltodextrin is high on the glycemic index and can cause sugar spikes. Aspartame has caused a lot of controversies, causing everything from cancer to Alzheimer's disease. It also contains artificial flavoring and yellow dye 6 for coloring.
Side effects of Metamucil may include bloating, nausea, cramps, and gassiness. The cost of Metamucil for 100 capsules is $21.99.
Benefiber is a soluble fiber made from wheat dextrin, which is a form of wheat starch. It promotes healthy bowel movements and is available in chewable tablets and powder. It also has other benefits such as weight management and heart health, but the products are not all-natural and contain other added ingredients.
Benefiber also contains citric acid, natural orange flavor, potassium citrate, aspartame, gum acacia, acesulfame potassium, maltodextrin, lactose (milk), triglycerides, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, modified cornstarch, yellow dye 6, and red dye 40.
Like Metamucil, Benefiber also contains genetically modified ingredients, including maltodextrin, citric acid, and aspartame. Additionally, it contains lactose and traces of gluten, so people who are lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant, or have celiac disease should be cautious using Benefiber.
Side effects of Benefiber may include bloating, nausea, cramps, and gassiness. The cost of Benefiber for 100 chewables is $15.99.
Pure for Men fiber supplements will leave you feeling confident and ready for anal sex with many added health benefits.
A Clear Choice
After reviewing all three fiber supplements, Pure f\or Men is clearly a better choice over Metamucil and Benefiber for bottoming because:
- Pure for Men is made with natural ingredients and is vegan, whereas both Metamucil and Benefiber contain genetically modified ingredients. In the case of Metamucil, it is not for people that are vegan.
- Pure for Men contains more fiber per serving than the other two brands.
- Pure for Men contains three types of fiber versus one type of fiber, and it also contains aloe vera.
- Pure for Men is less likely to cause side effects due to its proprietary formula.
- Neither Metamucil or Benefiber offers a money-back guarantee if you are not happy with their products.
- There isn't a significant difference in price between all three brands, and with all of the added benefits of Pure for Men, it is a better value than the other two brands.
Let Pure for Men Help You Stay Clean and Stay Ready!
Our fiber supplements will leave you feeling confident and ready for anal sex with many added health benefits. Learn more about how our wellness and hygiene products will have you and your partner loving your bottom! contains three types of fiber versus one type of fiber, and it also contains aloe vera. Our fiber blend is less likely to cause side effects due to its proprietary formula. Neither Metamucil or Benefiber offers a money-back guarantee if you are not happy with their products. There isn't a significant difference in price between all three brands, and with all of the added benefits of Pure for Men, it is a better value than the other two brands.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.