Be a part of an exciting and growing team in Austin, TX!
Social Media Marketing Intern
Pure For Men is looking for a part-time marketing intern to join our team. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong interests in writing, social media, and community. This paid internship will be focusing on three key points in our marketing strategy: social media, email communication, and influencer management in addition to supporting larger initiatives. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to think creatively, be self-motivated, and produce extremely detailed work.
Currently, this internship is a mix of remote and on site. You’ll report to a Marketing Brand Manager of content and social media. This internship offers 10-20 hours per week.
- Reports to the Brand Manager
- Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with the executive team to understand our vision, you will develop marketing strategies that align to business growth objectives
- Assist with social media management, particularly on Instagram and TikTok, which includes sending direct messages, maintaining 100% response rate to comments, and creating interesting and inspiring content.
- Draft copy for social media posts that will drive high engagement.
- Collect and maintain a strong library of user generated stories and photos.
- Help in the creation of biweekly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy.
- Research influencers and partners for future collaborations and takeovers.
- Assist with organizing social media analytics reports.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary communication skills: you can present, write clear/concise emails, and understand the nuances of how best to communicate with different teams and people.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to an ever-evolving environment.
- College student studying Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for a brand or publication.
- Know Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok inside and out and are up-to-date on the latest trends within the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace scheduling and content creation. while staying up-to-date with the latest social trends.
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must!
What you can gain
- Management experience on social platforms with 70K+ followers.
- Insight into email marketing and communications.
- Experience working with high-profile influencers and tastemakers.
- Hands-on startup experience.
- Job Type: Internship
- Salary: $10 - $12/hr
- Work Location: Houston or Austin
- Flexible schedule
- Monday – Friday
- 10-20 Hours per week
To learn more about future openings please reach out to email@example.com, or check back here for future updates.