Be a part of an exciting and growing team in Austin, TX!
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for leading and maintaining a strong online presence for our brands through content creation. Candidates should possess a keen understanding of social media marketing, with 1+ years in ecommerce. This individual should know how to develop, execute, and optimize social content across multiple channels. As a successful hire, candidates will be focused on three key points in our marketing strategy: social media, email communication, and influencer management in addition to supporting administrative projects.
- Creation and planning of photo, video, and graphic content for social media post across multiple channels.
- Focus on building our TikToK channel with creative and engaging video content daily.
- Social community engagement: Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner.
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers within the community
- Collaborate with marketing team and blog writers to create brand messaging for blog content on owned channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging email and SMS campaigns.
- Communicate with creative firms to provide content and copy for email marketing and CRM solutions.
- Coordinate weekly mail pick up from Austin office spaces. Scan documents to accounting/Sr. Director.
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties.
- Reports to the Marketing Director
- Responsible for clerical and organizational tasks like file organizing, scheduling appointments, assisting other staff members, and drafting correspondences or messages.
- Collaborate with marketing managers on all aspects of our digital marketing department including our email and social media
- Collaborate with the marketing team to report on campaign
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with the executive team to understand our vision, you will develop marketing strategies that align to business growth objectives
- Execute email campaigns (hands-on) via our automation platform.
- Assist with content development, including the creation of the content calendar, managing freelance writers, and creating content as required.
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and get into the day to day of category management and item launch process
- Exemplary communication skills: you can present, write clear/concise emails, and understand the nuances of how best to communicate with different teams and people.
- Self-directing and self-correcting, problem solver skilled at prioritization.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to an ever-evolving environment.
To learn more about future openings please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or check back here for future updates.